It is a theoretical course of 3 hours about the dangers of alcohol, drugs, fatigue, and other factors and behaviors in traffic. We want to give the participants a greater understanding that each individual's decision is final and knowledge to take wise decisions in the future. You can do the course at Öresunds Driving School. We are an approved risk educator by Transportstyrelsen (the Swedish Transport agency).The purpose of this course is that students will become aware of the implications and risks and how these can be avoided.
After Risk 1 the student will know about:
- Drink driving, drug abuse and fatigue:
- Effects on the body (long and short term).
- Avoidance (both self and to exclude others).
- The rules for drunk driving and fatigue in traffic.
- Different groups of incidents (men-women, younger-older).
- How passengers, cell phone chatter stress etc. affect you as a driver.
- How behavior and attitudes affect traffic.